Re Opening at Alatonero-
From Friday 22nd October 2021
WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!
It’s been far too long between drinks!
We are excited to announce that our beautiful Alatonero restaurant re opened onFriday 22nd October 2021!
In preparation for our grand reopening and sailing towards ending of all restrictions, we have been busy revamping our menus and systems to make your Alatonero experience even more fabulous than ever before!
Below is a list of everything you need to know in making your way back to Alatonero and letting us welcome you with open arms:
SOFT OPENING WEEKEND- 22nd to 24th October 2021
From 12 noon on Friday 22nd October, we will be throwing our doors back open and serving up a casual style share menu to enjoy with loved ones! Our famous cocktails, great wine selection and tap beers will be flowing in celebration of the end of lockdown!
- We will be trading right thru from 12 pm to late Friday, Saturday and Sunday !
- We are not taking bookings for our first soft opening weekend. This is a casual, drop by and celebrate with us kind of gig as we find our feet with the re opening and all that goes with it! Thank you for your understanding and support
- All guests over 16 years of age, must be fully vaccinated and will be required to produce their vaccination certificate upon arrival.
- Capacity restrictions: 50 pax outdoors. 20 pax indoors at any one time.
- We will be offering a continuous food and beverage service from 12 until we close
WHAT ABOUT THE WEEK AFTER? 25th to 31st October 2021
We will be closed this week until Thursday 28/10 to prepare for the long weekend and capacity increases from 6pm Friday 29/10
Our operating hours for this week are:
Thursday 28/10 Dinner from 5pm and Friday 29/10 to Sunday 31/10 open from 12-late.
Bookings are now available online!