Now available for bookings from 3rd June!
Yasu everyone! Its been a while! We are so happy to be officially reopening our doors on the 3rd of June!
Bookings are now live on our website. Please read the following booking conditions and information
Our Covid-19 stage one re-opening hours are:
Lunch: Thursday to Sunday 11.30am or 1pm
Dinner: Wednesday to Sunday 5.30pm or 7.30pm
- Minimum spend per head applies. We are offering a shared style Greek Feast $60 for 2 courses, $75 for 3 courses $50 2 course lunch available on Thursday and Friday also.
- Bookings are strictly for a maximum of 90 minutes from the time of your booking. This is to allow for our strict cleaning and hygiene requirements between sittings.
- If you are late for your booking please note that we will still need your table back on time to allow for this.
- Bookings are essential and we are not able to take walk ins
- Each guest is required by law to provide contact details upon arrival. We ask that each visitor uses hand sanitiser upon entry.
- We are operating with restricted capacity, so it is very important that you arrive on time for your sitting. Cancellations must be made with no less than 24 hours notice
- Maximum table size permitted is 6 guests.
- Please note, with the current operating conditions we cannot welcome children or infants to the restaurant during this time
We are 100% committed to ensuring the health of wellbeing of our staff and customers by following the government guidelines to the letter.
Please be patient whilst we navigate our way through the guidelines during this time.
We look forward to welcoming you all back from the 3rd June!
With love, Jacqui and the team x